tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jorge Martinez" <jmf.tupl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: client footprint identification for statistic purposes behind a NAT-mode router
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 06:42:48 GMT
Hi, problem solved!

Thanks to all of you that gave me indications about this issue. As I learnt
from you my problem was not likely to be a Tomcat configuration problem, but
rather something else on my network configuration.

I had NAT enabled for http requests as well as for the on-chip firewall
policy at the router. It was not easy but finally I disabled NAT at firewall
level and now everything is running allright and I get original IP
addressess at the Tomcat log file.

Thanks again. Cheers,

--
Jorge Martinez