tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Li Ye Chen <l...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Perl Permissions on Tomcat
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 19:44:10 GMT
Yes, I have added debug code to the Perl program, and where it stalls seems to be the following
line:

$myDatabase = new Win32::ODBC($data_source);

It just keeps hanging at that line. If I go to Windows Task Manager, I see perl.exe running,
but at a fixed memory space (no changes). Also, forcing perl.exe off the Task Manager unstalls
the CGI program and it just prints all the debug comments up to the code I wrote above.

Someone suggested that I switch to another JDK but our workplace uses only Sun JDK for production
servers...any insights to resolving this other than writing a whole new module in Java?