tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Crowther <Peter.Crowt...@melandra.com>
Subject RE: WAR problems
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:12:27 GMT
> From: Demetris Zavorotnichenko [mailto:fgcity4652@cytanet.com.cy]
> I am having problems running .WAR applications.
>
> I have Tomcat 6 through IIS
>
> Is there something I should know about this ?

Divide the problem.  If you use a direct connector in Tomcat (i.e. contact Tomcat directly,
not through IIS), does it work?  If yes, the problem is with IIS or your JK connection.  If
no, the problem is with how you're deploying the WAR.  Either way, we will need much more
information about the error you are getting before we can help you.

What error are you getting when you get "problems running .WAR applications"?

                - Peter