tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: Where is the POSTED data on login redirect?
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2007 21:13:21 GMT
Unfortunately for you, i see nothing in specs about keeping POST
information during a form based login. So this feature may be tomcat
specific only. It may be also that the tomcat connector keep POST datas
only for "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" and makes it available
using getParameter()... Also, if anything before Post saving do call
getParameters(), the Reader is not available anymore because it has been
consumed by call to getParameters() (used for Post content parsing).

So you should probably consider this impossible to do :) OOr ask the
tomcat devs about this ^ ^