tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ingo Düppe <mailing-li...@dueppe.com>
Subject Unrecoverable error 200, request failed
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:41:01 GMT
Hello,

I found the following lines in my mod_jk.log every 20 to 30 seconds for
all of my instances.

[info] jk_ajp_common.c (1511): Writing to client aborted or client
network problems
[info] jk_ajp_common.c (1996): (plexus12) request failed, because of
client write error without recovery in send loop attempt=0
[info] jk_lb_worker.c (1092): unrecoverable error 200, request failed.
Client failed in the middle of request, we can't recover to another
instance.
[info] mod_jk.c (2270): Aborting connection for worker=plexus

First I thought, this is caused because of some related network traffic
problem, but also the two Tomcat instances on the same machine appear in
the log.

My configuration exist of Windows 2003 SP2 Servers, Apache httpd 2.2.6,
mod_jk 1.2.25, and Tomcat 6.0.14.

Please, can anybody tell me what's wrong with my configuration and what
is the meaning of these lines.

Thx in advanced

Ingo

My workers.properties:

workers.tomcat_home="C:\Server\tomcat-6.0.14"
workers.java_home="c:\java\jdk-6.0"
ps=\
worker.list=plexus,jkstatus

worker.plexus11.port=8109
worker.plexus11.host=openuss01
worker.plexus11.type=ajp13
worker.plexus11.lbfactor=10
worker.plexus52.port=8209
worker.plexus52.host=openuss05
worker.plexus52.type=ajp13
worker.plexus52.lbfactor=10

worker.jkstatus.type=status
worker.plexus.type=lb
worker.plexus.sticky_session=true
worker.plexus.socket_timeout=20
worker.plexus.reply_timeout=3000
worker.plexus.max_reply_timeouts=40000
worker.plexus.balance_workers=plexus11,plexus21,plexus12,plexus22,plexus51,plexus31,plexus52