tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Stavrinides <pst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Realm with case insensitive user name
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:40:21 GMT
 >The most common reason...blah blah

You know pid, just because people ask questions doesn't mean they are
stupid, so why treat them that way? If you can read 'carefully' you can
notice that the path was given as well as the relevant config in
server.xml. So If the path was incorrect you could see it immediately, I
didn't write this because it seemed like a good idea, it was there for a
purpose.

>That's a lot of attitude for someone who wants help from the list. Or am
>I misreading your tone?

You are not compelled to answer, in-fact it is preferred that you don't
answer questions if you are going to diverge off the actual problem,
because it side-tracks serious readers, as is becoming the case with
this question, and the likelihood of a solution being found is
diminished... can you understand the irritation??