tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pedro <pst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Realm with case insensitive user name
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:28:31 GMT
Hi Christopher,

I knew that MySql does this, but I am using Postgres for this project
and don't know if it is possible, the default is case sensitive for
Postgres.

The unique key option is out, as it has to be an id field for our
database beans to work, but a unique constraint is possible I guess...
maybe worth looking at!

Thanks
Peter