tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Gordon <adam.gor...@readytalk.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic logging configuration updates in Tomcat
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:06:30 GMT
I've never heard of embedded Tomcat.  That said, the whole deal w/
embedded systems is that the API is drastically limited so if logging
isn't working, and this may sound like a dumb question but, is it
possible that logging just isn't supported?

Regardless, space isn't really an issue for us in that this webapp is on
it's own production quality server....unless there's a totally logical
reason to use an embedded Tomcat instance.

--adam