tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ken Bowen <kbo...@als.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat/Plesk datasource setup problems
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 13:28:27 GMT
Why not move your hosting to an isp who provides a vps?
Then you get complete control of your own tomcat; the whole thing looks and
feels like you have your own server, even though you are sharing the
physical machine.:w

The prices I've seen are comparable to those where you have to share
your tomcat.

My 2 cents...

Ken Bowen