tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Diego Rodríguez Martín <drodrig...@altiria.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6 and Permgen increase with redeployments
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:35:37 GMT
Hi,

    There is a leak in commons pool in version 6 that prevents
WebappClassLoader from being garbage collected

    http://www.mail-archive.com/users@tomcat.apache.org/msg29820.html

    Anyway, you may be encountering memory leaks of you own, and nothing
can replace memory profiling to find your offending classes. This link
may be an introduction to memory leaks,

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/spring/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2669

    Diego