tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Tchijov <and...@tchijov.com>
Subject Re: Using RequestDispatcher.include() outside of Request/Response cycle.
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 21:01:49 GMT
I would love to let JSP application developers to stay in one
language environment (JSP).  And as soon as pretty much all but
auditing could be done in JSP (especially with JSTL), I feel that it
will be nice (and appropriate) to let people to code audit
functionality using JSP as well.  And besides that one issue, this
idea works just fine.