tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <>
Subject RE: What's up with admin application for Tomcat 6?
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:51:28 GMT
> From: Grzegorz Borkowski []
> Subject: Re: What's up with admin application for Tomcat 6?
> - lambdaprobe: I have never heard about this, but looks interesting;
> unfortuntelly, according to site docs, it works only for
> Tomcat 5.x ...

That one line in the doc wasn't updated.  Lambda Probe works fine with
Tomcat 6.

> - JMX: I tried to connect with jconsole to running Tomcat
> (5.5, and 6.0)
> - but MBeans section does not show any Tomcat-specific MBeans
> (I'm using Java 6).

Don't know what you're doing wrong, but JConsole shows a ton of
Tomcat-specific MBeans for me, under the Catalina and Users branches.
All that's required is setting, as usual.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail: