tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: 'wan' application in 5.5.25
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 12:29:24 GMT
> From: Ankit Dangi [mailto:dangiankit@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: 'wan' application in 5.5.25
>
> In the 'webapps' directory, I created an application
> with the name as 'wan'. It works fine with .20, and
> doesn't work with .25.

I have no problem running a simple webapp named 'wan' on 5.5.25.

What do you mean by "doesn't work"?  You're not providing much
information (e.g., error message, stack trace).

Did you install 5.5.25 on top of 5.5.20?  If so, did you clean out the
temp and work directories before starting Tomcat?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.