tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Demetris Zavorotnichenko" <fgcity4...@cytanet.com.cy>
Subject RE: Help with Tomcat & IIS
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 12:35:23 GMT

I finally made it work guys.

Don't ask me how , I don't remember after all that I have done :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Milanez, Marcus [mailto:Marcus.Milanez@diebold.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 2:28 PM
To: Tomcat Users List; roger@senanque.co.nz
Subject: RES: Help with Tomcat & IIS

Demetris,

Have you taken all the required steps to integrate IIS and Tomcat? If
so, IIS under Windows 2003 requires an extra one which consists on
adding a "Web Service Extension". Note that now there is an item named
"Web Service Extensions", under "Web Sites" folder. Just right click on
it and then select 'Add new Web Service Extension' . Name it jakarta and
point it to your isapi_redirect.dll location.

If you had taken all the usually required steps, that would make your
integration work just fine. Please let me know if you could do it or if
you need further help...

Marcus Milanez