tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Li Ye Chen <l...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Perl Permissions on Tomcat
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:15:08 GMT
I assume it's a permission problem since:

1) I'm trying to run script A (the script with the problem), and
2) script B ran with no problems at all, but
3) script A also ran with no problems if executed from the command line directly instead of
in the browser via Tomcat server...

both scripts A and B are in the WEB-INF/cgi folder of a webapp in the Tomcat server. There
are no error messages. Apparently, it may also be a speed issue, since there was once when
I ran script A and after a while, I stopped the transmission -- there was actually a partial
output from the script.