tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex79 <>
Subject RE: Problem with session
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 17:14:36 GMT

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I checked the log in the logs directory, there's nothing that says tomcat
has been restarted.
I run tomcat 5.0.
It's an internal session id that is stored in the session.
I run on windows xp pro. The JRE says version 6 in the readme.

I'm going to have a look at the keepalive and let you know if it has an
Thank you very much for this info.