tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex79 <asoar...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with session
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2007 22:59:28 GMT

Hi,

I am running a web service on tomcat, which I am not very familiar with
(tomcat).
A client application that sends requests to this web service sends the
session id with a certain type of request. After many requests (over 1000)
occurring in the same session (in other words, by the same client), the
session id no longer exists (the web service throws an error when the type
of request that has the session id parameter gives an unknown session id).
The session cannot have timed out as the time out is set to 120 minutes in
web.xml and anyway the 1000 requests occurs in about 1 minute. Any idea if
tomcat is somehow auto-refreshing my web application (or itself) causing my
session to be cleared?

Thank you for pointing me out to any useful info.

Alex