tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Performing SSL on tomcat using the JAAS ream
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 01:50:55 GMT
The JAASRealm in Tomcat doesn't currently support CLIENT-CERT auth.

"Clinton J. Totten" <cjtotten@vsticorp.com> wrote in message
I am getting a 401 error when trying to access my webapps deployed on
tomcat.  I configured the JAAS realm and connection properties according
to the tomcat documentation in the server.xml file.  In the web.xml file
the login-config auth method element is set to CLIENT-CERT with a realm
name of JAASRealm.  I placed the compiled classes for the login module,
principal and callback handlers under the tomcat/server/classes
directory and put the jaas config file in the conf directory.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks!