tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Trond Valen" <trondva...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat and Eclipse working together - a mystery
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:00:02 GMT
Hi!

Could anyone care to tell me how Tomcat obtains the projects from Eclipse?
When I create a web project, and choose run as -> run on server and choose a
tomcat server everything works fine, both from eclipse's internal browser
and my firefox. The strange thing is that I find no references to eclipse or
my project's directory in tomcat's home directory. So I was wondering how
the link is set up for Tomcat to publish my web project...

-Trond