tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "daad\@libero\.it" <d...@libero.it>
Subject RE: Connection pooling, is it the right way to do it?
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2007 21:27:25 GMT
> > From: daad@libero.it [mailto:daad@libero.it]
> > Subject: RE: Connection pooling, is it the right way to do it?
> >
> > Ok, once remove those 2 attributes, the rest is fine and good
> > to be used?
>
> Probably, but you'll have to try it.  You never did mention what version
> of Tomcat you're using, and the syntax of the <Resource> element varies
> a bit across versions (e.g., no <ResourceParams> for 5.5 and above).

I'm using Tomcat 5.5.9. Since the code already works as it is (meaning that it doesn't return
any error when lanuched), when you say "you'll have to try it" what you mean? I mean, how
can i understand if removing those two parameters i fixed some problem that could appear after
some days/weeks of uptime?