tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Joe Lopilato" <joe_lopil...@symantec.com>
Subject RE: unable to change tomcat 5.5.20 session manager to PersistentManager
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 20:59:10 GMT

From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 4:45 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: unable to change tomcat 5.5.20 session manager to
PersistentManager

> From: Joe Lopilato [mailto:joe_lopilato@symantec.com]
> Subject: unable to change tomcat 5.5.20 session manager to
> PersistentManager
>
> I am using tomcat version 5.5.20 and am having problems configuring a
> persistent session manager.

You did note the following bolded, italicized line in the Tomcat doc for
the Persistent Manager, didn't you?

"WARNING - Use of this Manager implementation has not been thoroughly
tested, and should be considered experimental!"

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/manager.html

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.