tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Security restrictions for Tomcat
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:10:38 GMT
> From: alla winter [mailto:alla1.winter@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Security restrictions for Tomcat
>
> I can see all the directory listing except WEB-INF directory.
> I am using all default XMLs for configuration without any
> changes, except web.xml were I defined my servlets.

Directory listings are disabled by default, as described in the
DefaultServlet section of the conf/web.xml file.  You have either set
the listings parameter to true, or you have overridden the
DefaultServlet with one of your own in your webapp's WEB-INF/web.xml
file, and that one is displaying the directory contents.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.