tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: unable to change tomcat 5.5.20 session manager to PersistentManager
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 20:44:49 GMT
> From: Joe Lopilato [mailto:joe_lopilato@symantec.com]
> Subject: unable to change tomcat 5.5.20 session manager to
> PersistentManager
>
> I am using tomcat version 5.5.20 and am having problems configuring a
> persistent session manager.

You did note the following bolded, italicized line in the Tomcat doc for
the Persistent Manager, didn't you?

"WARNING - Use of this Manager implementation has not been thoroughly
tested, and should be considered experimental!"

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/manager.html

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.