tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat memory issues
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 14:38:48 GMT
> From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Morten
> Subject: Tomcat memory issues
>
> Are there any way to stop Tomcat from cached these large
> byte[] internally?

If you look near the end of conf/catalina.properties, you'll see some
caching enable/disable lines; you might try turning off the one for byte
and see what happens.  I haven't tried this, so I don't really know if
it will help or what effect it will have on performance or any other
operational characteristic.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.