tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Please help...
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2007 16:10:20 GMT
> From: Brian Munroe [mailto:brian.e.munroe@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Please help...
>
> So I guess I should probably read the "Realm Configuration HOW-TO" and
> "Security Manager HOW-TO" on the Tomcat documentation page?

Not really.  The Realm configuration documents how clients login to
applications, not how Tomcat (or your app) login to external resources.
The Security Manager describes how to place limits on what application
code can do within Tomcat.  Neither are relevant here.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.