tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "quanxin zhu" <quanxin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 答复: could two tomcat servers have mutual authentication?
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 04:06:04 GMT
Thanks for your reply

Could you explain it in detail?

where could I find the instruction to modify the code to implement this
function?

Any suggestion?

I have another questions, when navigate a servlet using browser, the tomcat
server could trasfer the certification to browser automatically,
why cannot it transfer the certification to other tomcat servers for
authentication?

zhu quan xin