tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ghodmode <>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError, Tomcat isn't seeing JARs in webapps/<appname>/lib?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 10:46:46 GMT
On 9/4/07, reno <> wrote:
> hello,

your web.xml is a bit different from the Wicket HelloWorld example
> did you try with:
> <servlet-class>wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet</servlet-class>
> ??
> and did you follow this tutorial??

Hi Reno.  Thank you for your reply.  Actually, I followed this tutorial:  In spite of the small note
that it's a little outdated and incomplete, it has had some updates which
reflect differences in the latest version of Wicket.

The package for the current version of WicketServlet is
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet.  However, I used the
servlet-class you recommended when I used the older version, 1.2.6.  I still
didn't have any luck.

The only other difference I can see is the development configuration
parameter.  I don't think that would affect Tomcat's initial loading of the

Thank you,