tomcat-users mailing list archives

From charly <gartenzwer...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: is jsvc not used here? Re: slow shutdown with jsvc
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2007 08:19:07 GMT
2007/9/14, Christopher Schultz

> > Dos anyone use it on Solaris?
>
> Again, you ought to ask about this on the jakarta-commons forum, where
> the jsvc project lives.

Ok I have understood that
But my original question was  "are there are existing better tools?" and I
did not find it appropriate to ask for this at their forum

Is the only problem that jsvc takes a long time to shut down?

I solved my problem (see older emails, maybe I should have labeled that with
a SOLVED)
But  the solution was so simple that I am wondering if jsvc was used at all
for tomcat (at least on solaris)
(and maybe there would be used other tools with advantages)  Maybe tomcat at
all is scarcely anybody using on solaris.

I assume that this slowness is only on certain Unices.

I did not want to annoy.
Thanks Charly