tomcat-users mailing list archives

From charly <>
Subject Re: is jsvc not used here? Re: slow shutdown with jsvc
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 23:21:33 GMT
Ok it seems that jsvc seems to be scarcely used.
So it seems that jsvc does not fit sufficiently for tomcat and /or   there
are better solutions or whatever..

2007/9/13, Christopher Schultz

> Charly,
> charly wrote:
> > jsvc seems to be no matter on this mailing list?
> Well, this is the Tomcat mailing list... not the jsvc mailing list. Try
> asking on the commons-user mailing list. We can't be experts on all
> subjects posted to this list, even if jsvc /is/ often suggested as a

useful tool. I also suggest using 'cron' all the time, but asking
> questions about cron on this list is a mistake, too.

I asked here because its actually a tomcat problem for me, ..