tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Peter Boughton" <bought...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: full path of 404 file
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2007 13:39:51 GMT
Ooops.
This is what I currently have:
<Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps"/>
<Host name="mydomain.com" appBase="/home/user0/public_html">
    <Alias>www.mydomain.com</Alias>
    <Context path="" docBase="/home/user0/public_html" reloadable="true"/>
</Host>

What do I need to change so that mydomain.com/whatever will load
/home/user0/public_html/whatever ?