tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hassan Schroeder" <hassan.schroe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please help...
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2007 15:22:31 GMT
On 9/1/07, Brian Munroe <brian.e.munroe@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, lend me a hand here, besides the incorrect statement about
> common/lib, does everything else look fine?

The only discrepancy from my own config is that per the examples
in the JNDI config notes
<http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html>
I use 'auth="Container".

To be honest, I can't find any other documentation on that -- what
alternative values might be, or their effect. And I just gave it a quick
try with no setting and LambdaProbe's data sources page shows a
blank for "Auth" -- but accessing that resource still works.

Perhaps someone else can shed some light on this.

But otherwise, your suggested config looks OK to me :-)

HTH,