tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5.25 -> 6.0.14 upgrade problem
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:16:38 GMT
got it,

you could turn on debugging for DBCP and JNDI, by adding

org.apache.naming.level=FINE
org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.level=FINE

to the bottom of your TC_HOME/conf/logging.properties

that might give you a clue, somehow your entered JNDI names don't match
with what Tomcat think it has bound the datasource too.

Filip