tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Daniel M Garland <>
Subject Apache Portable Runtime > 1.1.4 on Debian Etch?
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:05:57 GMT
Hi again,

In my catalina.out I see the following INFO on a server startup:

INFO: An older version 1.1.3 of the Apache Tomcat Native library is
installed, while Tomcat recommends version greater than 1.1.4

I installed libapr1 and libapr1-dev using apt on Debain etch 64-bit
version, and am up-to-date, any Debian users out there who know if there
is a debain package for apr that is greater than 1.1.4?

For more information please visit

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: