tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Daniel M Garland <daniel.garl...@titanemail.com>
Subject Re: DeltaManager cannot receive message through TCP channel in Tomcat cluster
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:37:01 GMT
Hi

In another thread I was advised to change my virtual host config, which
has moved this problem on a little bit. I now have a manger context for
each virtual host, rather than just on localhost, and these manager apps
seem to report the session count; its only the localhost manager that
doesn't seem to work properly. Does that shed any light on things?

And no the old macs have been re-deployed somewhere else...