tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5.20 Stops Responding
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:41:19 GMT
Regarding the ideas:

1. tomcat 5.5 and java 1.6 should be fine together.

2. If all threads are busy, the AccessLogValve may not show anything.

Something _seems_ to be causing your jdk to turn into a zombie.  Sending
a kill signal to the tomcat process so you get a thread dump is probably
best. Can you post the last few messages of catalina.out?

--David