tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Daniel M Garland <daniel.garl...@titanemail.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Host and dynamic webapp reloading
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:11:35 GMT
My full <host> element then:

<Host name="mydomain.com" appBase="webapps/mywebapp" unpackWars="true"
autoDeploy="true">
          <Context path="" docBase="." debug="0" cookies="false" />
          <Context path="/asmalljspapp" docBase="../smalljspapp"
debug="0" />
          <Alias>www.myvirtualhost.com</Alias>
          <Alias>subdomain.myvirtualhost.com</Alias>

          <Cluster
className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster"

managerClassName="org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.DeltaManager"
                  expireSessionsOnShutdown="false"
                  useDirtyFlag="true"
                  notifyListenersOnReplication="true">

             <Membership
                 className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.mcast.McastService"
                 mcastAddr="228.0.0.5"
                 mcastPort="45565"
                 mcastFrequency="500"
                 mcastDropTime="3000"/>

             <Receiver

className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.ReplicationListener"
                 tcpListenAddress="10.78.1.43"
                 tcpListenPort="4002"
                 tcpSelectorTimeout="100"
                 tcpThreadCount="6"/>

             <Sender

className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.ReplicationTransmitter"
                 replicationMode="pooled"
                 ackTimeout="15000"
                 stateTransferTimeout="45"
                 waitForAck="true"/>

             <Valve
className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.ReplicationValve"

filter=".*\.gif;.*\.js;.*\.jpg;.*\.png;.*\.css;.*\.txt;"/>

             <ClusterListener
className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.ClusterSessionListener"/>
         </Cluster>
       </Host>

Any ideas?