tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Daniel M Garland <daniel.garl...@titanemail.com>
Subject Virtual Host and dynamic webapp reloading
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 17:31:12 GMT
Hello,

I have a virtual host configured on my Tomcat 5.5.20 cluster installation.

In my server.xml, I have

<Host name="mydomain.com" appBase="webapps/mywebapp" unpackWars="true"
autoDeploy="true">

And yet if I copy in a new war file (I'm using ant's deploy task) I
don't see any changes to my webapp. If I look at the individual server's
webapp via the manager application, I see the changes; but I don't see
any changes by looking at the virtual host address until I restart Tomcat.

Why?

Thanks in advance.
Dan Garland
daniel.garland@NO-SPAMtitanemail.com