tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: tomcat5.1 out of memory for swap space not released!
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 06:42:35 GMT
You configured your JVM to use 1GB of memory plus 800MB for perm space.
This only makes sense, if your machine has that much memory. As far as I
know, perm adds to the heap. You system has 4 GB of memory. Are there
other big memory consumers there? Can you check the size of the process?

Regards,

Rainer