tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: tomcat can not connect to MySql
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2007 16:59:24 GMT
This stack trace seems short and unusually terse.  I can guess this is
Sun JDK 1.4 since javax.transaction.SystemException doesn't exist in
later JDKs.  Since the exception is thrown by
com.met.data.factory.user.UserFactory, is this class one of yours?  If
so, it would be great if you could add logging where this exception is
thrown to shed some light on the root cause.  You could even add it as a
String in the exception's constructor.

--David