tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Baldurien <baldur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Download problem with IE6, IIS 6.0, SSL, Tomcat 6.0.13 and connector1.2.25 (last in date) on Windows Server 2k3
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:57:12 GMT
Martin Gainty wrote:
> good point--
>
> also check your supported types of compressableMimeType
>
> have you observed this behaviour with other agents or just IE6?

I finally managed to test it under Firefox :)

However, I think I can close this thread : without a Content-Length
header set by myself, it works fine. What is sad, is that the user does
not have the real size of what he is downloading, but it is not a real
problem.

> M--
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Caldarale, Charles R"
> <Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com>

Baldurien La Bibliothèque de Neverwinter Nights