tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: Filter mapped to "/*" not seeing Axis requests (Tomcat 5.0.19)
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:51:53 GMT
Hello

Filter mapped to /* should see everything that reach it's application.
This include your axis service.
I suggest you investigate to possibility that your ignoredUrls or
ignoredPatterns apply to all your axis request, making your filter
ignore them. If you see not output from your filter for axis request,
then check the code of filter, because tomcat will trigger it.

If you have doubt, try to get stackTrace during an axis request (either
by making a fault during axis response, either by using a slow response
and sneding signal 3 to JVM)

En l'instant précis du 20/09/07 16:47, Jim Cox s'exprimait en ces termes:

http://www.noooxml.org/