tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Baldurien <baldur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Download problem with IE6, IIS 6.0, SSL, Tomcat 6.0.13 and connector 1.2.25 (last in date) on Windows Server 2k3
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:55:13 GMT
Here is more information :

- I tried with firefox using IIS, and it fails too.

- I've done the following test : I made 10 files of different size (512
bytes, 1024, 2048, ...) then I uploaded them :

On IIS (tested with Fx, and IE):

1. When the file is less or equals 16KiB, upload works.
2. When the file is bigger than 32KiB, upload fails.

On Tomcat directly (only testable with IE):

1. Works in any case

After uploading the biggest files, I tried to download them :

1. It works for <= 16KiB
2. It fails for 32KiB

You seemed to think that it might be "|disableUploadTimeout" (which is
set to false by default), so I tried ||disableUploadTimeout="true",
restarted the Tomcat service, and it did not resolve the problem.