tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Baldurien <baldur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Download problem with IE6, IIS 6.0, SSL, Tomcat 6.0.13 and connector 1.2.25 (last in date) on Windows Server 2k3
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:51:06 GMT
If you are refering to the <Connector /> in the server.xml file, it is
set up to the default (false). Below is the part of the configuration
that define it :

    <!-- A "Connector" represents an endpoint by which requests are received
         and responses are returned. Documentation at :
         Java HTTP Connector: /docs/config/http.html (blocking &
non-blocking)
         Java AJP  Connector: /docs/config/ajp.html
         APR (HTTP/AJP) Connector: /docs/apr.html
         Define a non-SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8080
    -->
    <Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1" connectionTimeout="20000"
redirectPort="8443" />
    <Connector port="8009" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8443" />

Additionnaly, I tried without SSL, and its fails too.

Please tell me if you need some configuration file.