tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gabriel Wong <gabri...@webappcabaret.com>
Subject Re: is jsvc not used here? Re: slow shutdown with jsvc
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 14:32:46 GMT
Charly,

The URL, provided by Christopher, provides some very useful tips for
port 80 binding.
I would also like to add, another option (used in the hosting world) is
to create a VPS for the application server to run under.
So the application server would be able to run as root but yet in a
restrictive environment set by the VPS policy.

Christopher Schultz wrote:

Regards

Gabriel Wong

Beyond Private JVM JAVA Hosting