tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Arend P. van der Veen" <apvanderv...@att.net>
Subject Default error page
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:02:42 GMT
Hi,

I have been looking through the documentation to see if it is possible
to change the default error pages in tomcat.  For example, I currently
have entries like

<error-page>
       <error-code>404</error-code>
       <location>/error.html</location>
</error-page>

in my web.xml file.  The problem is that I must include seperate entries
for each error-code.  Is there a way of catching all of the errors with
one error code?  I have the same question for exception catching.

The main reason why this is important to me is that I must hide the
internals of my application from my users.  One part of that task is to
replace the error pages with custom ones.

Thanks,
Arend van der Veen
apvanderveen@acm.org