tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tomás Tormo <tto...@indenova.com>
Subject Re: How to change the CLASSPATH in tomcat 5.028 for a concrete webservice
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:16:19 GMT
Hi again

  I've tried to set the classpath in catalina.sh in order to have my own
classpath set when tomcat starts up ( I show it in catalina.sh as well
and it looks good). But my problem is that when I show it in my
webservice (using
System.out.println(System.getProperty("java.class.path"))) it is changed
again (it only points to a few jar files in /bin folder) and therefore
my webservice can't work properly. Shouldn't it be pinting to my my
/webapp/webservice/WEB-INF/lib folder as well? Does anybody know how to
fix this problem?

Hakan: I've tried the solution you gave me (create a setenv.sh script
called from startup.sh) but tomcat don't start up!

Thank you very much for your future answers :p