tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tomás Tormo <tto...@indenova.com>
Subject How to change the CLASSPATH in tomcat 5.028 for a concrete webservice
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 07:26:31 GMT
Hello

 I would like to change the classpath for a concrete webservice in
Tomcat 5.028 because the webservice has to use a concrete folder in
order to work. This folder should be in the CLASSPATH in order to make
the webservice work properly and because the webservice can't find it,
it doesn't work.

I've tried a lot of ways to solve it: I tried to launch tomcat with the
classpath modified from the shell itself(making it point to the folder),
tried to export the classpath from startup.sh script, tried to export
the classpath from catalina.sh script, tried to modify the CATALINA_OPTS
variable, tried to put the folder in both lib and classes folders of the
webservice folder... but nothing worked.

could you please help me? Anyway i'll continue researching by myself.

thank you very much