tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: Programmic login to tomcat using username and password
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 15:05:39 GMT
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/host.html

See section about single-sign. This share credential between webapps.

Note: it's not a "programamtic". It just let all your application share
a same authentification token. Once you authenticate using J2EE
compliant method in application X, it's not necessary to login into
other application Y on same host that is also using J2EE compliant
authentification mecanism.

En l'instant précis du 05/09/07 16:51, 朱全鑫 s'exprimait en ces termes:

http://www.noooxml.org/