tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: how to close all the port allocated by tomcat after a doGet() request
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2007 13:28:48 GMT
You certainly do not want to have tomcat stop responding to port it is
listening too, it would be useless :) Except if you want your tomcat to
not serve anything to anyone.

If what you want is prevent client browser to use keep-alive connection
and issue several requests on same connection, take a look at
maxKeepAliveRequests on