tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Tomcat Connector: Attempting to map URI '/examples/index.html' from 0 maps
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2007 12:24:18 GMT
I can't see any include for the file, in which you now put the JkMount
statements. I think you'll need to read a bit about apache httpd virtual
hosts and also about the two types, IP based and name based. This will
help you to understand you httpd configuration first. That's necessary
in order to understand, in which parts the additional statements need to go.

I'm sorry for not providing more concrete help, but you complicated
httpd config really needs to be understand first. It will then be easy
to add mod_jk.

Regards,

Rainer